Chances are, your IT environment has developed gradually. Over time, issues can emerge, including performance gaps, redundancies, inefficiencies, and an IT assessment is a comprehensive and thorough review of the environment and technology systems. An effective IT assessment, as provided by Midland Computer, Inc., will result in a comprehensive evaluation and recommendation. IT assessments help companies and organizations like yours, no matter how large or small, get better return on your IT investments and helps keep you winning with IT now and in the future.
During our IT assessment, we will review an expansive range of IT areas, including:
- Network Infrastructure – ISP, network switching, wireless, cabling and connectivity, LAN/WAN, warranty/support
- Server Infrastructure – warranty/support, performance, capability planning, virtualization, operating systems
- Network Security – RTO password policies, anti-virus, anti-spam, firewall, content filtering
- Data Storage – SAN, permissions, performance, accessibility, availability
- Power Management – UPS, power, warranty/support
- Disaster Recovery – RTO and RPO, DR planning/readiness, business and impact analysis, backups
- Risk Analysis – risk identification, risk analysis
Contact the assessment team to schedule an IT assessment session.